professional kennel of Japanese breeds

Akita Inu and Hokkaido

PUPPIES
AKITA INU PUPPIES HOKKAIDO PUPPIES As a breeder of a kennel, I am responsible for the further life of our dogs. Before I started breeding, I received training, attended seminars and studied relevant literature. The most important factors for obtaining healthy and beautiful offspring are the following: selection of the breeding pair according to the phenotype, study of the pedigrees, health in the generation of ancestors (the absence of genetic diseases), as far as it is possible to define. But recent studies in the field of assessing the effective heredity of Cunningham (1991) show that genetics is the main factor for only about 35% of productivity, but the remaining 65% (upbringing, training, nutrition) are of great importance for the generation, especially in the early days of puppies. There are three types of stimulation in the process of growing and development of each puppy. These factors have an impact on the individual formation of animals. The first stage is called early neurological stimulation. The second stage is called socialization. The third stage is called the acquired experience. All these stages are very important for the puppy, both at the stages of development, adaptation to the environment and rapid socialization in new family and at the dog shows. As a result, you have a healthy, fearless, inquisitive, curious and loving family member! Early neurological stimulation is one of the priorities for me as a breeder in the first days of puppies' life. Early neurological stimulations can have important and lasting consequences. Their studies show that there are certain periods of time at an early stage, when neurological stimulation has optimal results. The first period lasts from the third day till the sixteenth day of life. It is accepted that as this time is a period of rapid neurological growth and development, therefore, it is of great importance to the individual in the future. Our trainings are aimed at the development of: sight, hearing, scent, tactile sensations, nervous system and vestibular apparatus. Advantages of the early neurological stimulation: • Improvement of the cardiovascular system (heart rhythm) • Strong healthy heart • Strong adrenal glands • Healthy nervous system (absence of phobias and fears) • Higher resistance to diseases References: Battaglia, C.L., "Loneliness and Boredom" Doberman Quarterly, 1982 Kellogg, W.N. & Kellogg, The Ape and the Child, New York: McGraw Hill Scott & Fuller, (1965) Dog Behavior -The Genetic Basics, University Chicago Press Scott, J.P., Ross, S., A.E. and King D.K. (1959), The Effects of Early Enforced Weaning Behavior of Puppies, J. Genetics Psychologist, p. 5: 261-81. AKITA INU PUPPIES There is good news in the professional kennel "Tokugawa Tsunayosi": puppies were born from a beautiful couple. Puppies with clear Japanese features from winners, having the highest titles of Japan! Sire is a young champion of 8 countries and a young winner of Grufts Dog Show 2018, the most prestigious dog show in the world, which takes place in Birmingham (England). Dam: UCHIKO SIN’YU KEN Titles: Junior Champion of Ukraine; Junior Grand Champion of Ukraine; Champion of Ukraine; Best of Breed- 1xBOB; Best female - 2хBOS Pedigree: http://www.akitapedigree.com/details.php?id=93174 Sire: IZUMI GAI BUSHIKATAGI Titles: Junior Champion of Ukraine; Junior Champion of Belarus; Junior Champion of Moldova; Junior Champion of Hungary; Junior Champion of Bulgaria; Junior Champion of Romania; Junior Champion of Montenegro; Junior Champion of Grufts Dog Show 2018 EDS Excellent: BOB-10; BOS -1; BIG - 4; BIG - 3; BIG - 2 (2р) Pedigree: http://www.akitapedigree.com/details.php?id=94503
MALE FEMALE
RESERVE RESERVE
HOKKAIDO PUPPIES Puppies were born from a breeding pair Sire: AKAI HANA IOSHIHIRO Titles: Родословная http://www.hokkaido-pedigree.com/details.php?id=63705
MALE FEMALE
RESERVE RESERVE

© TOKUGAWA TSUNAYOSI, 2018

AKITA INU PUPPIES HOKKAIDO PUPPIES As a breeder of a kennel, I am responsible for the further life of our dogs. Before I started breeding, I received training, attended seminars and studied relevant literature. The most important factors for obtaining healthy and beautiful offspring are the following: selection of the breeding pair according to the phenotype, study of the pedigrees, health in the generation of ancestors (the absence of genetic diseases), as far as it is possible to define. But recent studies in the field of assessing the effective heredity of Cunningham (1991) show that genetics is the main factor for only about 35% of productivity, but the remaining 65% (upbringing, training, nutrition) are of great importance for the generation, especially in the early days of puppies. There are three types of stimulation in the process of growing and development of each puppy. These factors have an impact on the individual formation of animals. The first stage is called early neurological stimulation. The second stage is called socialization. The third stage is called the acquired experience. All these stages are very important for the puppy, both at the stages of development, adaptation to the environment and rapid socialization in new family and at the dog shows. As a result, you have a healthy, fearless, inquisitive, curious and loving family member! Early neurological stimulation is one of the priorities for me as a breeder in the first days of puppies' life. Early neurological stimulations can have important and lasting consequences. Their studies show that there are certain periods of time at an early stage, when neurological stimulation has optimal results. The first period lasts from the third day till the sixteenth day of life. It is accepted that as this time is a period of rapid neurological growth and development, therefore, it is of great importance to the individual in the future. Our trainings are aimed at the development of: sight, hearing, scent, tactile sensations, nervous system and vestibular apparatus. Advantages of the early neurological stimulation: • Improvement of the cardiovascular system (heart rhythm) • Strong healthy heart • Strong adrenal glands • Healthy nervous system (absence of phobias and fears) • Higher resistance to diseases References: Battaglia, C.L., "Loneliness and Boredom" Doberman Quarterly, 1982 Kellogg, W.N. & Kellogg, The Ape and the Child, New York: McGraw Hill Scott & Fuller, (1965) Dog Behavior -The Genetic Basics, University Chicago Press Scott, J.P., Ross, S., A.E. and King D.K. (1959), The Effects of Early Enforced Weaning Behavior of Puppies, J. Genetics Psychologist, p. 5: 261-81. AKITA INU PUPPIES There is good news in the professional kennel "Tokugawa Tsunayosi": puppies were born from a beautiful couple. Puppies with clear Japanese features from winners, having the highest titles of Japan! Sire is a young champion of 8 countries and a young winner of Grufts Dog Show 2018, the most prestigious dog show in the world, which takes place in Birmingham (England). Dam: UCHIKO SIN’YU KEN Titles: Junior Champion of Ukraine; Junior Grand Champion of Ukraine; Champion of Ukraine; Best of Breed- 1xBOB; Best female - 2хBOS Pedigree: http://www.akitapedigree.com/details.php?id=93174 Sire: IZUMI GAI BUSHIKATAGI Titles: Junior Champion of Ukraine; Junior Champion of Belarus; Junior Champion of Moldova; Junior Champion of Hungary; Junior Champion of Bulgaria; Junior Champion of Romania; Junior Champion of Montenegro; Junior Champion of Grufts Dog Show 2018 EDS Excellent: BOB-10; BOS -1; BIG - 4; BIG - 3; BIG - 2 (2р) Pedigree: http://www.akitapedigree.com/details.php?id=94503 MALE FEMALE HOKKAIDO PUPPIES Puppies were born from a breeding pair Sire: AKAI HANA IOSHIHIRO Titles: Родословная http://www.hokkaido-pedigree.com/details.php?id=63705 RESERVE RESERVE
MALE FEMALE
RESERVE RESERVE
PUPPIES